How to implement CDN in Wordpress
Implement CDN in Wordpress
If your site is built with Wordpress cms...
... Now you can speed up your Wordpress site quickly and easily!
Follow the steps below:
1.1 Create a CDN
LogIn to your EnterCDN Account and Create a CDN. If you don't know how to do that, see our EnterCDN Manual.
1.2 Download the "W3 Total Cache" free plugin
The only WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework; designed to improve user experience and page speed.
Easy Web Performance Optimization (WPO) using caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
- First, click here and you will go to the "W3 Total Cache" plugin directory page in WordPress.org website.
- Click "Dowload Version x.x.x" button to start downloading.
- You have download the "w3-total-cache.0.9.3" zip file format. Continue with installation...
1.3 Install and configure the plugin
1.3.1 Plug-In Installation
- Login to your Wordpress Administrator Panel
- Go to "Add New" in "Plugins" left menu
- Click "Upload" tab and then, click "Choose File", as shown in the image below
- In the popup window, find the path for the file "w3-total-cache.0.9.3.zip" that you have download to your PC and press "Open"
- Click "Install Now" button to upload and install the file.
- W3 Total Cache has been installed successfully!
1.3.2 Manage your CDN plugin
- After successfully installing, click the "Activate Plugin" link to activate the plugin.
You will redirected in Plugins page.
- Click the "Settings" link, under the plugin.
Or go to "General Settings" in "Perfomance" left menu.
- Scroll to "CDN" tab. Check CDN Enable, select from the list "Generic Mirror" CDN type and click "Save all settings".
- Go to "CDN" in "Perfomance" left menu.
- In "General" tab, Select all website assets you wish to be loaded via EnterCDN by checking the respective boxes.
- Scroll down to "Configuration" tab, type the Hostname (CNAME) you provided for us and click "Save all settings" to finish.